Thank you for joining us in Tucson!
The Association for the Tutoring Profession
The Association for the Tutoring Profession (ATP) provides a communication platform linking tutors, tutor coordinators, and administrators who are committed to the development of the independent learner.
ATP offers opportunities for:
- Member-based leadership
- High-quality professional development
- Sharing tools and methods
- Tutor and tutor trainer certification
- An annual conference for researchers and practitioners
- Research publication and newsletter
- Online training via webinars
To provide a communication platform linking tutors, tutor coordinators, and administrators who are committed to the development of the independent learner.
- To provide opportunities for tutors, tutor coordinators, and administrators to develop and enhance skills through the sharing of methods and strategies.
- To provide a basis to stimulate research in the philosophy and application of tutoring.
- To develop relationships with other organizations, schools, and businesses who are also committed to the development of independent learners.
- To offer an annual conference and publications to bring information to all interested groups.
Synergy is the national peer-reviewed online journal for ATP; the mission is to provide an avenue for scholarship and discussion to further the knowledge of learning processes, tutoring practice, and the administration of tutoring services.
ATP tutor training through our affordable webinars help prepare participants for tutor or tutor trainer certification. Browse our webinar archive for training topics relevant to your needs. You may purchase any three webinars for a 20% discount!